Google+

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

My top 5 easy peasy sister missionary gifts!

I have the cutest sister serving a mission right now in California. She comes home in a few months and has requested we stop sending her candy and treats (haha- we show love through sugar apparently!) I've been trying to think of some fun little gifts I could brighten her day with and found these fun and meaningful items on LDS Bookstore. 


Image Map
1)These darling journals- this floral one is so happy.  I also love this classic stitched temple one.
2) This necklace is so sweet & charming. She would love it!
3) Is she in a missionary meal rut? Probably yes after serving over a year.  This cookbook featuring quick and easy meals would be so helpful. 
4) Inspirational sticky notes because they are inspirational sticky notes. Need I say more?!
5)Finally- a darling ring that can be personalized with her mission details. 

LDS Bookstore has so many more missionary gifts to choose from, including many for Elders. 
Check out all of their missionary gifts here & save 20% with the code SERVE16 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover